Solidarity Nepal is currently working with five different projects.
1. Education and Empowerment
- Child Support Program
- Youth Empowerment
- Women Empowerment
2. Health and Social Care
3. Community and Rural Development
4. Special Area Project (SAP)
- Human Rights
- Water Supply
- Traffic Awareness
5. Environmental Project
- Mission Go Green
1. Well-facilitated rehabilitation centre with accommodation for 100 underprivileged children.
2. Construction of School Building in Baglung, Gulmi, Jumla, Kalikot and Sindhupalchok District of Nepal to facilitate the students of remote society.
3. Well-facilitated homes for 120 elderly and disabled people.
4. Maternity and Child Delivery Center with the capacity of 5 beds in the rural area of Rolpa, Jajarkot, Baglung and Gulmi district of Nepal.
5. Provision of Ambulance for the rural area of Baglung District of Nepal for immediate transportation.
1. Shanti Professional Development & Resource Language Center:
This project was established in 2010 as a Library, Meeting Place for villagers, and English Language & Professional Development Training Centre in Gulmi District. More »